Terms and Conditions
Buggy Parts Direct Terms and Conditions:
Buggy Parts Direct, 5 Bennett Road, Farindon, Oxon, SN7 7AY.
Telephone: 0333 335 1975
VAT registered 155 0722 28
• Buggy Parts Direct provides parts and accessories for various brands of golf and utility vehicles. The items range from replacement parts to accessories which are not factory fitted. Replacement parts also include tyres. We do not sell any fluids for the running of these vehicles (Oil, Gasoline, LPG etc).
• All products for sale are best described though written description and/or image and can change without notice. All products for sale are not guaranteed to be Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) products, although will be of equivalent quality and specification, compatible with your golf cart.
Ordering & Payment
• The prices shown, are excluding VAT at the current rate of 20%. A breakdown of the additional charges is shown before confirmation of your order. Countries outside the UK are exempt from paying VAT, however local duties & VAT will be due, which are the responsibility of the purchaser & paid locally.
Orders Shipping to EU & NI (as from 1st July 2021)
• The exemption on VAT and duties on orders below €22 has now ended. All orders of any value will now be subject to VAT and duties;
• On all orders to EU countries we no longer charge VAT though you, the customer has to pay VAT and duties when you receive your goods, the exception being NI where VAT is charged at time of ordering. Duties and taxes vary between countries. It is the customers responsibility to check local charges prior to ordering.
Ordering & Payment continued...
• Payment can be made to Buggy Parts Direct through; Paypal, & Bank Transfer (all major debit & credit cards including American Express).
• Full payment is required when completing your order, from time to time we may offer payment upon invoice, full payment must be received within 30 days on invoice. Buggy Parts Direct reserves the right to charge interest on late payments, unless agreed in writing.
• Goods will be dispatched once full payment has been received.
• Once you have confirmed and paid for your order you will receive confirmation of your order via the specified email address.
• Update emails on the status of your order will be sent until your order has been completed, or in cases refunded, cancelled or failed.
• Please allow up to 3 hours between stages for confirmation email to be received.
• Invoices will always be sent via email once order has been dispatched.
• Goods will be delivered using various couriers and haulers depending on the goods ordered.
• Available stock will be shipped the next day if ordered before midday. You should receive this the following day.
• Non stock items will be shipped the next day, delivery is usually within 5 working days.
• All special order items, delivery will be specified at time of order.
• You have the right to cancel any order until the point of dispatch.
• After dispatch, unless goods are deemed faulty or damaged return of goods are at cost to the purchaser.
• Before any goods can be returned, you should contact email@example.com, you should contact Buggy Parts Direct within 14 days of receipt of goods. And goods returned within 30 days of good being shipped (or within 14 days of notifying Buggy Parts Direct). Any goods we reserve the right to charge a 10% restocking fee or any goods returned after 30 days, we reserve the right to charge 20% restocking fee.
• All parts classed as special order items, unless damaged or faulty are non returnable. Electrical items are non-returnable unless faulty and must be notified with 14 days of delivery.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure accuracy in the content of this web site, Buggy Parts Direct is not responsible for any typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions. The information, prices and terms presented on this site are subject to change without prior notice. Not all products are available at all times..
© Buggy Parts Direct
VAT Number: GB155072228